Last Updated on Monday, 17 September 2012 06:06 Written by Stephanie Brown Wednesday, 19 September 2012 12:00
This article will focus on the steps you need to take to successfully and completely create a backup of your phpFox site.
Knowing how to create a successful backup of your phpFox website is a very important and necessary skill. I suggest that before you make any changes to your website, you create a full and complete backup.
There are a handful of ways that you can backup your website, this article will focus on the one that I believe is the quickest and most comprehensive backup option. There are three main “parts” of your website that you will want to backup: the database, the member uploaded files, and your actual site files/directories themselves.
Backing up your Database with phpMyAdminLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)