Last Updated on Saturday, 10 September 2011 11:25 Written by Ian McIntosh Monday, 12 September 2011 12:00
This article follows on from the previous article in the series.
Today, I am going to use the inbuilt Forum feature to allow customers to provide feedback on my site. I will use the Feed Manager feature to display selected posts on the home page. I will also set the email settings in user.config to enable the email functionality of the Forum.
I start by signing in as administrator and editing the page that I will use for the forum. I chose the testimonials page.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 August 2011 09:04 Written by Carole Bennett Tuesday, 16 August 2011 12:00
Hello! In today’s post, we are going to touch on how to add a bit of snazziness to the front page of your mojoPortal website, using the built-in Feed Manager module.
Log into your website as an administrator; on the admin bar, click on “Edit this Page”. In the Page Content Layout section, click the “Feature” dropdown at the top and select “Feed Manager”; add it to whichever Pane you will want to contain your scroller.Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress