Plugin Spotlight For WordPress For Febuary 2013: Jetpack by WordPress.com : And How to Install Jetpack!
Last Updated on Friday, 8 March 2013 12:27 Written by TJ Marsh Friday, 1 March 2013 12:00
Jetpack is a WordPress plugin that supercharges your self-hosted WordPress site with the awesome cloud power of WordPress.com.
Features include:Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
1.8 7 7.1 add admincp arvixe ASP bucket change clip ClipBucket CMS cPanel/Linux Hosting create database dolphin dot dotnetpanel elgg email error how how to install juapo2services mojoPortal net nopcommerce panel php phpFox richi security setup set up site softaculous tips to use video web website websitepanel WordPress