Last Updated on Saturday, 11 May 2013 06:14 Written by David Bauernschmidt Thursday, 16 May 2013 12:00
Branding a site can include a wide range of initiatives. Some can take a large amount of time and energy (graphic designs, target marketing, etc.) while others can take just a few minutes. Today, I am going to show you a way to add branding to your site without paying a dime and take less than 15 minutes. You don’t need to pay anyone and can do this completely online for free. The only requirement is that you have a company image. When you get this then follow the steps below.
Go to a site that will allow you to upload your image and tweak the image likeLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 24 December 2012 12:00 Written by Milton Parada Monday, 24 December 2012 12:00
In this tutorial, we will change the default favicon.
What is a favicon?
Is a small image associated with a page or website in particular? The graphical browsers typically display the favicon of the page visited. Thus, any image of an appropriate size (16 × 16 pixels or more) can be used, and although many still use them. ICO, other browsers now also support animated image formats GIF and PNG.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:30 Written by Stephanie Brown Tuesday, 25 September 2012 12:00
This article will focus on changing your phpFox website favicon from the default image to your own custom graphic.
The favicon is the 16px by 16px graphic that you see in the address bar or in the tabbed windows of the browser when you visit any page of your website.
The best graphics to use for your favicon are simple ones with one or two colors that match your site. Due to the fact that this graphic is so small, the simpler the design of your favicon, the easier it will be for your members and visitors to recognize it.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 25 August 2012 12:45 Written by Richi González Saturday, 25 August 2012 12:00
I’ve seen lots of Clip-Bucket powered websites that have the default favicon, which is definitely a marketing area of improvement. Come take a look and learn something valuable. This tutorial works for any Clip-Bucket version, even the 1.x branch.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 17 January 2012 01:16 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Wednesday, 18 January 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to put a custom favicon in Elgg 1.8. A favicon is a 16×16 pixels icon that it is displayed on the web browser. We will customize your favicon with a plugin. To install the plugin, follow these steps:
1. First, we are going to download Favicon for 1.8.
2. Once downloaded, install the plugin in your Elgg site. If you don’t know how to install a plugin, please read this article that explains how to do it.
3. Now, login on your Elgg network as an Admin. Go to the plugins section look for the plugin and activate it:Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess