Last Updated on Saturday, 25 August 2012 12:45 Written by Richi González Saturday, 25 August 2012 12:00
I’ve seen lots of Clip-Bucket powered websites that have the default favicon, which is definitely a marketing area of improvement. Come take a look and learn something valuable. This tutorial works for any Clip-Bucket version, even the 1.x branch.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2