Last Updated on Saturday, 12 January 2013 12:01 Written by Richi González Saturday, 12 January 2013 12:00
Have you been in a situation where you need to check if either a phone number or a user, for example, exists in your database? When I didn’t know how to do that, I looked through several articles looking for the best and most efficient way of doing it until I found this one.
1. Let’s say we have a table called ‘users’ and it has two columns: id, name. This is our table:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)