Last Updated on Thursday, 25 August 2011 01:18 Written by Carole Bennett Thursday, 25 August 2011 12:00
One of the most compelling reasons to leverage a CMS (content management system) is to get a robust, functional site up and running in the shortest amount of time. mojoPortal has a great selection of built-in skins, and tools like Artisteer make it quick and easy to create custom skins to leverage a client-specific color scheme.
However – for some, one of the other compelling virtues of mojoPortal is the price tag – free! Working with a tight budget is very familiar territory to a number of us, as is the need to create a UI that works with company branding. In today’s article, we will discuss a step-by-step method to creating a fast, free, customized UI for mojoPortal using the jQuery UI ThemeRoller.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)