Last Updated on Sunday, 5 February 2012 11:04 Written by Carole Bennett Tuesday, 7 February 2012 12:00
It’s not a common practice, but there are times when it’s necessary to link to an external site from your primary navigation menu. Recently, one of my clients requested this feature to allow their site users to connect directly to a third-party remote-viewer application. This is how to solve the problem in mojoPortal.
The first step is to create a new page in your mojoPortal implementation.
1) Log into your mojoPortal instance as an administratorLearn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors