Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 October 2012 04:01 Written by Richi González Sunday, 28 October 2012 12:00
Today I’ll show you how to see the last time the cron jobs in Clip-Bucket v2 were run. This works for the v2 of Clip-Bucket only.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Login into the admin_area.
2. In the left column, look for the Plugin Manager.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess