Last Updated on Tuesday, 6 November 2012 08:25 Written by Jack Yin Tuesday, 6 November 2012 12:00
This article is written for the TomatoCart users who are using the v1.1.8. If you are using the previous version rather than v1.1.8, please upgrade your system firstly.
1) Download the security patch for TomatoCart v1.1.8
Please download the security patch at here. Once you update your 1.1.8 system with the security patch, it is necessary to add one language definition for the create account section. You just need to go to Admin->Definitions->Languages->Edit Modules and then click the Add Definition button to add the following language definition:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 2 October 2012 07:57 Written by Jack Yin Thursday, 4 October 2012 12:00
After the successful installation of TomatoCart Opensource Shopping Cart, the following steps need to be performed to secure the installation of the online store.
- Remove Installation Files
- Reset File and Directory Permissions
- Configuration Files
- Writable Directories
- Extra Protection for the Administration Tool
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)