Last Updated on Thursday, 12 July 2012 09:44 Written by Richi González Thursday, 19 July 2012 12:00
This article will show you how to search for functions inside the PHPinfo through a terminal or console. I will show you a simple line to execute that finds if a certain word is found in the PHP info. This is useful for searching for functions.
1. Open up a terminal or console.
2. Let’s say if you want to know if GD libraries are installed, you’d search for ‘gd’ with the code like this:Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess