Last Updated on Saturday, 15 December 2012 12:00 Written by Stephanie Brown Saturday, 15 December 2012 12:00
This article will focus on enabling debug mode in phpFox.
There may be times that you will find that something is not working correctly on your phpFox website, at these times you will want to enable the debug mode so that you can find out where the issue may be.
There are two ways to enable debug, the first is via the admincp, the second is by uploading a file to your server.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess