Last Updated on Saturday, 30 June 2012 10:38 Written by Stephanie Brown Thursday, 5 July 2012 12:00
This article will focus on customizing the emoticons that are used on your phpFox website.
phpFox installs with a default set of 8 basic emoticons. You may or may not be happy with this basic set.
You will likely want to replace these basic emoticons with something a little more fun or entertaining, or even something more related to your site’s niche.Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors