Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:48 Written by Stephanie Brown Monday, 26 November 2012 10:01
This article will focus on managing the report categories that your members will choose from when submitting reports on the content on your phpFox website.
As your phpFox website grows, you will have a difficult time monitoring all the content that your members post. The report feature allows your members to report content to you, the site Admin, that they feel needs to be brought to your attention.
The default report categories may or may not be suitable for your website, you may want to edit, delete or add to them.Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2