Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:18 Written by Carole Bennett Wednesday, 26 September 2012 12:00
One of the important things that can be overlooked when deploying a nopCommerce-based site is the e-mail settings. If these aren’t properly configured, you’ll never receive notifications of purchases, requests from customers, or other important site communication. Here’s how to set that up.
Log in to your nopCommerce installation as an administrator, and navigate to the Admin section. Under Configuration, select “E-Mail Accounts”.Learn More
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess