Last Updated on Sunday, 10 February 2013 08:48 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 11 February 2013 12:00
Google Drive lets you store any document or file you want. It is a free service with almost unlimited storage. Not only that, Google Drive lets you share any file or document with your friends or everybody in the internet. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how integrate Google Drive with elgg 1.8 so that you can share your Google Drive files in your elgg network.
1. First download the elgg community plugin Google Drive here
2. Now, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, read this article.
3. Log into elgg as an Admin. Open the Administration Dashboard and go to menu “Configure -> Plugins“:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 31 July 2011 05:01 Written by Richi González Sunday, 31 July 2011 04:59
I am writing this article, because recently a friend of mine brought me his Windows laptop to backup some of his files and reinstall the O.S. I was having trouble because he had a Blue Screen of Death that wouldn’t let me boot into Windows, so to backup the files, I decided to use an Ubuntu Live CD and look for them in there. In Ubuntu I found out that the hard drive wasn’t being mounted, and figured out it was because the computer was turned off the hard way (power button pressed for a few seconds, or AC power cord disconnected).
To mount it I found out that running a very simple command in the terminal would force Ubuntu to mount it, or if you have access to the Windows O.S., simply restart your computer the correct way, and it you won’t need to force mount it.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess