Last Updated on Sunday, 2 September 2012 02:06 Written by Andrew Ivanov Tuesday, 4 September 2012 12:00
The following example below shows how to drag and drop objects in a Silverlight-based application. For security reasons, you cannot drag and drop objects between applications. Therefore, it is more accurate to say that you “slide” objects within the Silverlight plug-in area. However, the term “drag and drop” is better known and therefore used here.
Last Updated on Sunday, 26 September 2010 02:32 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 26 September 2010 02:32
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to quickly manager all of your files with the new file manager in your cPanel. This article will show you how to drag and drop files from one folder to another. Sign into your cPanel. Then go to Files and click File Manager.
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source