Last Updated on Tuesday, 11 December 2012 11:23 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Tuesday, 11 December 2012 12:00
If your website is down then there are several ways to resolve the problem. Firstly, you should report the issue to hosting provider. But before that you can perform certain self-checks to know the actual cause of the problem.
There are services which inform you when your website is down so that you can take remedial measures immediately.
Siteuptime monitor your sites and provide alerts over e-mail if there is any problem. You will receive an e-mail with the following content if your site is down.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 11:31 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 24 June 2011 07:49
I’ve been consulted by several users on how to remove the dropdown menu that appears on every member thumbnails in elgg. In this article I will show you how to How to remove that menu of the profile icons in Elgg. With an FTP manager log in to your website and follow these steps:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 26 September 2010 02:32 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 26 September 2010 02:32
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to quickly manager all of your files with the new file manager in your cPanel. This article will show you how to download files to your computer. Sign into your cPanel. Then go to Files and click File Manager.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)