Last Updated on Saturday, 4 August 2012 12:12 Written by Mscott Sunday, 5 August 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s article, we’re going to talk about the Dolphin “Host Tools,” what they are and how to use them. The tools can be accessed in admin by clicking “Host Tools” under “Tools” on the left column menu.
The tools are divided into 4 sections:
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2