Last Updated on Sunday, 1 July 2012 12:01 Written by Richi González Saturday, 3 March 2012 12:00
I’ve been reading a couple of articles here at Arvixe about DNS, but none of them explains what DNS actually is. I’ve worked with lots of things related to DNS, but if I had been asked like a week ago for a correct definition of DNS, I wouldn’t have had it. Today, I will provide you with the knowledge I have acquired, so you can understand what DNS actually is.
DNS, stands for Domain Name System. What it does, is to convert, whenever you type a domain name in your browser, to its IP address. In an easier to understand example:Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source