Last Updated on Thursday, 10 January 2013 12:01 Written by Richi González Thursday, 10 January 2013 12:00
As we all may know, HTML5 era is already here and day by day browsers are becoming more compatible, therefore, we, developers, need to start making our websites HTML5 friendly. Today I’ll tell you the very basic to make our site be read as HTML5.
The Doctype that you see on every page is mainly the big-not-rememberable HTML4 doctype:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)