Last Updated on Friday, 24 February 2012 07:15 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 27 February 2012 12:00
In this quick article, I will give you some recommendations if you are getting several deprecated warnings in Elgg 1.8.
I’ve been getting several emails from our Elgg users telling that they are getting some odd messages on their Elgg networks. Those odd messages were deprecated warnings. What are those? Those are messages that appear when you are using a plugin that was written or developed for older Elgg versions.
Elgg 1.8 was released a couple of months ago and some of the plugins are yet to be upgraded to the current Elgg release.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 9 January 2011 09:00 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 9 January 2011 08:21
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to correct the error that your new apps take you to the default Arvixe page from your WebsitePanel.
This article will help you if you have recently installed an app from Microsoft Web App Gallery to a sub-domain in WebsitePanel. For this example, we will be correcting the error with Azopho. So if you have Azopho installed to “azopho.yourdomain.com”, but that only takes you to “yourdomain.com”, you will learn how to correct that issue.
Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click File ManagerLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)