Last Updated on Friday, 25 November 2011 04:21 Written by Shai Ben-Naphtali Friday, 18 September 2009 07:55
Domains purchased from or transferred to Arvixe can be managed by yourself.
Do NOT do this if you do NOT know what you are doing or your sites and domain related services (email, ftp etc.) will break and stop working normally!
Some DNS changes cannot be done here, so if this isn’t what you are looking for, come back to Arvixe’s support and we’ll assist you.
If you are looking for how to change DNS records (A, CNAME, TXT) see our latest blog post with updated instructions: http://blog.arvixe.com/making-dns-zone-changes-in-cpanel/
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess