Last Updated on Thursday, 21 February 2013 03:58 Written by Karen S Thursday, 21 February 2013 10:53
We all know the importance of testing your site after a migration to your hosting account. More often than not we wish to do this prior to updating the domain’s DNS nameservers to Arvixe. We have a few options that allow us to do this – via the control panel, as well as by modifying your local PC’s hosts file.
Both cPanel and Website Panel provide temporary URLs via the hostname.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 04:28 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Tuesday, 19 February 2013 12:00
Normally, it will take 24 hours for the nameservers to resolve after modification. However, you can work with your site by enabling temporary URL till the domain is properly resolved.
(1) Login to WebsitePanel
(2) Select Domains iconLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)