Last Updated on Monday, 4 February 2013 03:24 Written by Stephanie Brown Thursday, 7 February 2013 12:00
This article will focus on enabling the Dislike feature that is new in the 3.5 version of phpFox.
phpFox released the 1st Beta of version 3.5. This new version has some features that you may want to enable on your site. Keep in mind, that at the time of the writing of this article, phpFox v.3.5 is in its first Beta stage, so it is not recommended that you load it on a live website. Per your phpFox license, you can install phpFox on a live site AND on a development version of your live site in a development or phpfoxdev subfolder or subdomain.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess