Last Updated on Friday, 24 February 2012 07:15 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 27 February 2012 12:00
In this quick article, I will give you some recommendations if you are getting several deprecated warnings in Elgg 1.8.
I’ve been getting several emails from our Elgg users telling that they are getting some odd messages on their Elgg networks. Those odd messages were deprecated warnings. What are those? Those are messages that appear when you are using a plugin that was written or developed for older Elgg versions.
Elgg 1.8 was released a couple of months ago and some of the plugins are yet to be upgraded to the current Elgg release.Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source