Last Updated on Tuesday, 1 January 2013 12:00 Written by Antonin Tuesday, 1 January 2013 12:00
Softaculous allows you to test Silex without installing it. You just have to go to this address http://demo.softaculous.com/enduser/ and follow the tutorial. It will give you a good overview to understand how to use Silex.
login : adminLearn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 19 April 2012 09:47 Written by Andrew Ivanov Monday, 23 April 2012 12:00
Let’s get try to use created in previous ports CoverFlow control. Top Arvixe blog authors used as a data source.
Please change sliders to get different effects. Because as a base class, we used ListBox, so you can use the following keys to select an item: Up, Down, Home, End, PageUp, PageDown and of course left mouse button.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 24 July 2011 08:17 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 24 July 2011 12:00
This article gives a step by step guide on how to generate test users manually in Elgg. Test users are useful when developing your Elgg site. Several users do not know how to do that, and instead of logging out, you can create as many users as you want within the admin account. It is also useful if you disable registration and create accounts manually. Access your Elgg site as an administrator and follow these steps:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 22 April 2011 08:45 Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 22 April 2011 08:45
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install SQLCMS from your WebsitePanel. Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click DomainsLearn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source