Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:11 Written by Richi González Friday, 28 September 2012 12:00
Nobody likes to have users disturbing and molesting other users in our site, therefore, today, I’ll show you how to remove the users that have been reported for misbehaving. Works for the whole Clip-Bucket v2 branch.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Login to your admin_area (yoursite.tld/admin_area)Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 2 September 2012 02:04 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 3 September 2012 12:00
Sometimes when administering elgg, you have to delete users. It is not a problem if you have to delete one user. However when you have to delete several users at once, it becomes really frustrating. For that reason, in this guide I will give you a step by step guide on how to delete several users at once.
1. We are going to use a tool called “Bulk User Admin” This is a plugin developed by an elgg core developer. Download it here
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder of your elgg network to install it.
3. Now, go to your Elgg network and sign in as an Administrator. Then go to the Administration Panel:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 2 July 2012 12:06 Written by Stephanie Brown Monday, 2 July 2012 12:00
This article will focus on creating and managing custom pages in phpFox.
Custom pages in phpFox, allow you to easily create simple pages that contain whatever content you need to add to your site. phpFox by default has created the following custom pages:
- Mobile – the text on this page contains a link to the mobile version of your phpFox website, you may or may not want to edit this page.
- About Us – you will want to edit this to contain information about you and/or your website.
Last Updated on Thursday, 26 April 2012 11:03 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 27 April 2012 12:00
Social networking is all about users’ content ownership. Nowadays it is necessary to allow users to delete all of their personal information from any social network. For that reason, I will give a step by step guide on how to allow your members to delete their own accounts in Elgg 1.8
1. First, we will download a plugin called Member Selfdelete for Elgg 1.8 (you must have Elgg 1.8 for this) which can be downloaded here.
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article.
3. Login on your Elgg network as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 30 December 2011 08:20 Written by Richi González Sunday, 1 January 2012 12:00
If you just want your site to have video content, you might have noticed that Clip-Bucket has option to upload photos and create collections for them. You’ve come to the right place; I’ll show you how to remove all traces related to photos from your Clip-Bucket v2.6 site. It might work for other v2.x versions, but I have not tried; if you want me to take a look at specific version, let me know, and I’d be more than glad to assist you.
Difficulty level: Easy, it just takes a couple of minutes.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)