Last Updated on Monday, 10 December 2012 06:45 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 9 December 2012 12:00
In this article we will discuss How to increase or decrease the execution time when processing a file in your ASP application.
This problem is caused by the good old TimeOut. You can have a hard time trying to figure out why your file was not uploaded. This occurs because the execution time by default in any ASP application is made for handle small files. To fix this issue, follow these steps:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 05:41 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 5 November 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to set, increase or decrease session timeout for your ASP Application.
1. To set the session timeout for your application we will use the timeout attribute. The timeout attribute indicates the time (minutes) that the user will stay logged in into your application. To set the time, we will edit the web.config file your application.
2. Open web.config and look for this tag:
3. Now, we are going to add the timeout parameter. We will set it for 600 minutes:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)