Last Updated on Thursday, 10 January 2013 12:01 Written by Richi González Thursday, 10 January 2013 12:00
As we all may know, HTML5 era is already here and day by day browsers are becoming more compatible, therefore, we, developers, need to start making our websites HTML5 friendly. Today I’ll tell you the very basic to make our site be read as HTML5.
The Doctype that you see on every page is mainly the big-not-rememberable HTML4 doctype:Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source