Last Updated on Saturday, 15 December 2012 12:00 Written by Stephanie Brown Saturday, 15 December 2012 12:00
This article will focus on enabling debug mode in phpFox.
There may be times that you will find that something is not working correctly on your phpFox website, at these times you will want to enable the debug mode so that you can find out where the issue may be.
There are two ways to enable debug, the first is via the admincp, the second is by uploading a file to your server.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:45 Written by Richi González Thursday, 22 November 2012 12:00
Some people create queries that do not work and don’t have a clue why they don’t, as no error is displayed. I’ll show you how to display the MySQL error, if any, when the query is run. A must know for programmers. Great tool for debugging queries.
1. Open the file where you have your query. For this article, I will be using the following code:Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:07 Written by Richi González Friday, 21 September 2012 12:00
When you are coding custom modifications or integrating other scripts, plus you’re not very experienced with Smarty, you may get to some point where there is something wrong, but you don’t know what. This article will guide you through the easy steps of enabling the debugging console in any Smarty powered template.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Open the HTML (for Clip-Bucket) or TPL file you are usingLearn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 June 2012 04:12 Written by Richi González Monday, 25 June 2012 12:00
Whenever I am developing, I need to know where the script fails, what is currently doing, what values variables have, etc, therefore I always use a simple messages/errors script for debugging that will throw all the messages and errors to the top of the page.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Create/Open a PHP file
2. Declare our variable $msg as an arrayLearn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 10:28 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 17 March 2011 08:58
One of the developer tools for Elgg Sites admins is the ability to log all errors, warnings and notices. This is useful if you are testing on your machine, but it can be harmful if you are using it in our servers because if you don’t know how to use it, you could fill the servers with warnings and errors and make a bad use of disk space. . This article will give you a step by step guide on how to disable Error logs in ElggLearn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source