Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 February 2013 08:51 Written by Khaleel Demeri Friday, 1 March 2013 12:00
Have you ever wondered if you can back up all your databases at once? In this post I will discuss how to do this with one script. A separate file will be created for each database.
1) Please make a directory where you want the backup files to be created. I will use C:\DB_Backup\ as my directory in this post.
Note: Step one is an important thing to do. We will use the path of that directory later in our script.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 08:44 Written by Fabio Porta Thursday, 21 February 2013 12:00
Prestashop 1.5 introduced a new way to add hooks, which doesn’t involve overrides or database queries. Unfortunately, it’s not yet been documented in the official Docs, so let’s see how to take advantage of it!Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 03:37 Written by Stephanie Brown Thursday, 21 February 2013 12:00
This article will focus on optimizing your database tables within your phpFox AdminCP.
Periodically you will want to optimize your database tables, reducing the size of the database by cleaning out unnecessary “empty” space. You can do this in a couple different ways, but we will focus on using the tools available in your phpFox AdminCP.
As always, before you make any major changes or do any maintenance to your site, it is advised that you backup your site files and/or database.
Login to your admincp and select Tools > SQL > Maintenance.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 04:28 Written by Naveed Ashraf Tuesday, 19 February 2013 12:00
This step show you the space usage by your SQL database and by its log file. This will show space size in MB.
1. Open Microsoft SQL Server Manager Studio to connect with SQL Database
2. Click on your database to select your database
3. Create new query
Last Updated on Friday, 8 February 2013 04:26 Written by Carole Bennett Saturday, 9 February 2013 12:00
nopCommerce has a very robust and extensive administration panel, but every now and again, you’ll find that data needs to be updated or corrected in a way that’s not supported by nopCommerce directly. It’s at those times that you may find it preferable to edit the database directly – today, we’ll talk about how to do just that.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)