Last Updated on Wednesday, 3 November 2010 12:43 Written by Yiannis Androulakis Monday, 1 November 2010 02:24
I recently transfered my website to ARVIXE, which includes a forum powered by an MSSQL database.
The forum is in the Greek language and thus, the posts contained latin and non-latin (Greek) characters. While the forum displayed nicely on my former web hosting company, the Greek text was garbled on ARVIXE. This was a major problem since the forum constituted some 75% of the total traffic of the site (around 700K pageviews/month).Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)