Last Updated on Sunday, 29 January 2012 08:35 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 29 January 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to add useful links on the activity page in Elgg 1.8. Many Arvixe Elgg users contacted me if there was an easy way to change the activity page to add some useful links like on previous versions. Now it is possible with a plugin called Social Dashboard. To install the plugin, follow these steps:
1. First, we are going to download Social Dashboard for Elgg 1.8.
2. After download, install the plugin in your Elgg site. For plugin installation instructions please read this article that explains how to do it.
3. Now, login on your Elgg network as an Admin. Go to the Admin Dashboard. To go there; click on the Administration link on the topbar:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 10:51 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 31 March 2011 08:54
On a previous post I showed you how to display ads on profiles. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to Display Ads on the Welcome Message in Elgg:Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2