Last Updated on Sunday, 2 December 2012 10:30 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 2 December 2012 12:00
Elgg comes with an email notifications system that let users know about activities in your network. However, customizing such emails is not an easy task because you could break the functionality of your network. For that reason in this article I will show you a step by step guide on how to easily customize email notifications in elgg 1.8 without compromising your network.
1. Download the elgg community plugin Customize Email for elgg 1.8 hereLearn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:30 Written by Stephanie Brown Tuesday, 25 September 2012 12:00
This article will focus on changing your phpFox website favicon from the default image to your own custom graphic.
The favicon is the 16px by 16px graphic that you see in the address bar or in the tabbed windows of the browser when you visit any page of your website.
The best graphics to use for your favicon are simple ones with one or two colors that match your site. Due to the fact that this graphic is so small, the simpler the design of your favicon, the easier it will be for your members and visitors to recognize it.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 25 August 2012 12:58 Written by Stephanie Brown Wednesday, 29 August 2012 12:00
This article will focus on how to change the banner.png image that is loaded with the default installation of phpFox.
“How do I change that ugly world image on the main visitor’s page of my website?” I have seen this question posted a few dozen times on the phpFox forum.
The steps to changing this banner image are as follows:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 13 July 2012 09:35 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 16 July 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to set up default profiles for all your users in Elgg 1.8. Sign into you Elgg site as an Administrator and follow these steps:
1. Once logged in, go to the Administration Dashboard and on the right sidebar menu go to “Administer->Configure->Appearance->Default Widgets“Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 30 June 2012 10:38 Written by Stephanie Brown Thursday, 5 July 2012 12:00
This article will focus on customizing the emoticons that are used on your phpFox website.
phpFox installs with a default set of 8 basic emoticons. You may or may not be happy with this basic set.
You will likely want to replace these basic emoticons with something a little more fun or entertaining, or even something more related to your site’s niche.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)