Last Updated on Thursday, 17 January 2013 07:56 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 20 December 2012 12:00
Last Updated on Friday, 3 August 2012 09:33 Written by Carole Bennett Saturday, 28 July 2012 12:00
Read Part 1 here!
The menu really is the backbone of any website; when it comes to one that processes online transactions, even more so. Keeping a clean and consistent navigation ensures that the user will be able to find the product they want to purchase, pay for it, and keep track of their purchases, and thereby enabling repeat business as well. Each retailer has their own specific needs and concerns, so of course menus will differ. Let’s take a look under the hood of nopCommerce, and see how we can adapt the menu for our customers.
What’s already built-inLearn More
Last Updated on Friday, 13 July 2012 09:35 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 16 July 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to set up default profiles for all your users in Elgg 1.8. Sign into you Elgg site as an Administrator and follow these steps:
1. Once logged in, go to the Administration Dashboard and on the right sidebar menu go to “Administer->Configure->Appearance->Default Widgets“Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 12:35 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 3 June 2012 12:00
More and more people are connecting to the internet through their mobile devices and our Elgg users are looking for a solution to have their Elgg networks available on mobile devices. For that reason, in this article, I am going to give you a step by step guide on how to make your Elgg site mobile friendly:
1. We are going to use a plugin called Mobilize. Mobilize gives your mobile users a clean and lightweight layout to your network. Download the plugin here: Mobilize
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article.
3. Login on your Elgg network as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard:
Last Updated on Monday, 12 March 2012 12:27 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 16 March 2012 12:00
In this article, I will show you a step by step guide on how to allow private groups to be created in Elgg 1.8:
1. First, sign into your Elgg site as Administrator. Click on the Administration link on the top bar to go to the Admin dashboard:
2. Inside the Admin Dashboard, locate the right sidebar menu. Expand the Settings tab and then click on Groups:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)