Last Updated on Monday, 2 July 2012 12:06 Written by Stephanie Brown Monday, 2 July 2012 12:00
This article will focus on creating and managing custom pages in phpFox.
Custom pages in phpFox, allow you to easily create simple pages that contain whatever content you need to add to your site. phpFox by default has created the following custom pages:
- Mobile – the text on this page contains a link to the mobile version of your phpFox website, you may or may not want to edit this page.
- About Us – you will want to edit this to contain information about you and/or your website.
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess