Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 April 2013 01:54 Written by Teet Bergmann Monday, 6 May 2013 12:00
- Create a new file called ‘HomePage.php’ in your ‘mysite/code/ folder. This time HomePage.php:
Last Updated on Thursday, 18 April 2013 09:42 Written by Mscott Tuesday, 23 April 2013 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s blog I’ll show you how to create “friendly links” or “permalinks” as they are also known.
By using Apache mod_rewrite, an .htaccess file and the Dolphin permalink function we can turn this:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 19 April 2013 04:34 Written by Joe Stenhouse Saturday, 20 April 2013 12:00
Perhaps you have been digging around your Open Cart installation and have decided that you want to brave the waters to make your own extension, or perhaps you just cannot afford the money to purchase an existing extension from the store; this article will go over the basics to developing an extension and will attempt to simplify the process. Before we begin, it helps to know the basics of an MVC-L (MODEL VIEW CONTROL LANGUAGE) framework and we recommend reading this article before continuing.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 03:37 Written by Mscott Wednesday, 20 February 2013 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s blog I’ll show you how to add polls to your Dolphin 7.1 website. By doing this you can get input from your users on a variety of topics. Before we begin we need to install the polls module. A step by step guide on installing the Dolphin 7.1 base modules can be found here:
Once we have the module installed, we can access it by clicking “Polls” on the main menu bar of the site. Polls in Dolphin 7.1 are added from the user side of the website and not from the admin.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 5 January 2013 07:27 Written by Sefket Nouri Thursday, 3 January 2013 12:00
This guide will help you start on your feet on creating a website.
What is a Web Host?
A web host is a company that sells you web space for you to host your website. Without web space, you can’t have a website up.
1) First, you would need a server to put your website online. A server is what holds your website up.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)