Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 April 2013 03:52 Written by Milton Parada Thursday, 25 April 2013 12:00
JEvents is an extension that lets you manage any event created by you or anyone within Joomla. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to create events with JEvents in Joomla.
1. Download JEvents Extension hereLearn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 18 April 2013 09:42 Written by Mscott Tuesday, 23 April 2013 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s blog I’ll show you how to create “friendly links” or “permalinks” as they are also known.
By using Apache mod_rewrite, an .htaccess file and the Dolphin permalink function we can turn this:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 19 April 2013 04:34 Written by Joe Stenhouse Saturday, 20 April 2013 12:00
Perhaps you have been digging around your Open Cart installation and have decided that you want to brave the waters to make your own extension, or perhaps you just cannot afford the money to purchase an existing extension from the store; this article will go over the basics to developing an extension and will attempt to simplify the process. Before we begin, it helps to know the basics of an MVC-L (MODEL VIEW CONTROL LANGUAGE) framework and we recommend reading this article before continuing.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 11 April 2013 08:23 Written by TJ Marsh Saturday, 13 April 2013 12:00
The Arvixe Blog is using WordPress if you can’t tell already, but we have a custom design. One of the part about our design is that we have a custom homepage. You may see many websites on the web using a custom homepage for their WordPress. In this tutorial we will show you how you can create a custom homepage by combining the use of custom page template, and WordPress admin panel.
Click on Settings > Reading
Select the option of Static Page, now select one of your page to be the homepage, while another page to be your blog page.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 29 March 2013 09:46 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Sunday, 31 March 2013 12:00
(1) Login to cPanel
(2) Select Backups from Files section
(3) You will view a page with the caption Backups as shown belowLearn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess