Last Updated on Monday, 28 November 2011 03:07 Written by Ian McIntosh Monday, 5 December 2011 12:00
I recently encountered a 500 internal server error that took me a while to get to the bottom of, so I thought I would blog about it. The 500 error is a generic error message that can be displayed for many reasons, this article talks about one specific cause of the error message.
Firstly I will explain the symptoms I saw and how I resolved the issue. Then I will go on to explain how I managed a more helpful error message which may be useful if you encounter a similar, but not the same, issue.
When I first published a new local website, I navigated to the homepage only to be greeted with the error ‘500 Internal Server Error’. When I tried to open control panel, I found that too was crashing, with the above error.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)