Last Updated on Friday, 29 March 2013 09:43 Written by Khaleel Demeri Saturday, 30 March 2013 12:00
This post is about changing the logo image of your control panel. This way you can have your own logo showing for your users.
Note: This post is applicable for VPSClass ASP, and ASP dedicated servers.
It is really simple.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 March 2013 08:30 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Wednesday, 20 March 2013 12:00
(1) Login to CPanel
(2) Select Email Accounts located under Mail section
(3) Enter a desired username and select a domain name from the drop down list
(4) Enter password. You can also generate a password by clicking Password Generator button. However, the password generated by CPanel will not be human friendly and will consist of all possible characters.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 17 March 2013 08:59 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Monday, 18 March 2013 12:00
(1) Login to cPanel
(2) Select Redirects option located under Domains section
(3) You will view a page with the caption - RedirectsLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 3 March 2013 08:01 Written by Khaleel Demeri Sunday, 3 March 2013 12:00
By default, our Linux accounts makes use of PHP 5.2 as not all scripts are compatible with higher PHP versions, However, If you wish to use a php version other than the default one then this blog was made for you.
To change php version for your account, you have two options:
1) You can change it using your .htaccess file.
For this, please see http://blog.arvixe.com/how-to-use-php-5-3-on-linux-hosting/
Note: This can be done for just one domain or for the whole account.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 January 2013 12:00 Written by Milton Parada Wednesday, 16 January 2013 12:00
Now! Arvixe allows you to easily install Joomla 3.0 with Softaculous. Then I will present a brief tutorial on how to do it.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
- In the section “Software/Services”, click on “Softaculous”.
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess