Last Updated on Friday, 1 February 2013 06:32 Written by Stephanie Brown Saturday, 2 February 2013 12:00
This article will focus on how to find the phpinfo information from within your phpFox AdminCP.
There may be a time that you need to see if a php module is installed on your server. There are a few different ways of doing this, however if you are already in your phpFox admincp, there is a quick and easy way to find this information.
Select Tools > System Overview.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)