Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 03:07 Written by Arian Jahansouz Wednesday, 13 June 2012 12:00
What exactly is Piwik? Maybe you have seen it while browsing Softaculous or Windows Web App Gallery, but do you know what it does?
What is Piwik?
Piwik is a downloadable, web analytics software package. It provides detailed reports on your website and its visitors, including the search engines and keywords they used, the language they speak, which pages they like, the files they download… and so much more.
Piwik aims to be an open source alternative to Google Analytics.
To learn more about what Piwik offers, check out the list of features page.
How much does Piwik cost?
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)