Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 01:37 Written by Richi González Monday, 25 February 2013 12:00
When working with a website, I always try to make things the most automated I can so that I don’t need to be editing them often, that’s why here I present you a function I created that is used to return the years for the copyright notice, for example. It will print the year since the website started and the current year. Keep reading to see what I’m talking about!
1. Copy paste the following function to your functions file or, if you don’t have one, to the top of your PHP file.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 6 August 2012 07:49 Written by Stephanie Brown Monday, 6 August 2012 12:00
Over the course of the next few articles, we will explore and edit settings for the main aspects of your phpFox website.
This article will focus on editing your site’s General settings. These settings include your Site’s Name, Title, Copyright Info, Site’s Meta Tags and much more.
First you want to log into your phpFox Admincp. Once there, select Settings, then Manage Settings from the menu.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess