Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:30 Written by Carole Bennett Monday, 24 September 2012 12:00
nopCommerce introduced native mobile support with the advent of version 2.4; with an ever-increasing percentage of mobile users, it’s a great way to optimize your customer base. nopCommerce ships with one mobile skin; however, if you’ve customized the theme for your site, you may wish to update the mobile theme to maintain consistent branding. Today, we’ll cover how to do so.
The nopCommerce mobile theme leverages the jQueryUI theme, making it a flexible and extensible UI, supported by the majority of modern mobile devices. The folks at jQueryUI have created 24 “standard” UI themes, and also offer the awesome ThemeRoller online application that will allow you to create a custom theme using your own color selections.
You may feel the need to work with your designer on this, but it’s really very easy. If you’ve already got a list of your theme colors in hex (#xxxxxx format), go ahead and open up ThemeRoller and get started.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)