Last Updated on Tuesday, 9 April 2013 02:05 Written by Stephanie Brown Thursday, 11 April 2013 12:00
This article will focus on how to send an email to inactive members of your phpFox website.
Every once in a while you may want to contact members that have not visited your site for a while, so that they will come back and login to your site. You can do this by sending emails to inactive members via the admincp.
In the admincp, select Users > Inactive Members.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 21 January 2013 02:22 Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 27 January 2013 12:00
This article is about how to stop spam in your Joomla 2.5 site, this problem is common when we have a contact form, using the plugin “EasyCalcCheck PLUS” we will have a tool to stop spammers.
The plugin protects Joomla! core forms and 3rd party extensions through internal checks and the integration of anti-spam services (reCaptcha, Akismet, Honeypot Project, StopForumSpam, Mollom, Bot-Trap, Botscout).
- Download the plugin from joomla.org, here.
Last Updated on Thursday, 13 December 2012 12:00 Written by Milton Parada Thursday, 13 December 2012 12:00
This tutorial is about how to create a contact form in Joomla so that users can send messages from the form.
- In the Control Panel, click on the “Components -> Contacts -> Contacts”:
- In “Contact Manager: Contacts” , click in categories:
Last Updated on Thursday, 26 April 2012 11:10 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 22 April 2012 08:06
At Arvixe, we try to make it as convenient as possible for you to get in contact with us. Most Arvixe costumers know that they can call us, but did you know that you can live chat with us? Or that you can make a free Skype call to us? Continue reading to learn about all the ways you can contact Arvixe!
The most basic way to contact Arvixe is simply by giving us a call. You can call sales at any time regarding new orders, quotes, order follow-ups or billing uses:
Call us toll free at 1-888-9-ARVIXE (1-888-927-8493)
or locally at 1-707-304-5520
Another way to quickly get in touch with Arvixe is by live chatting with us. You can live chat online with a representative by simply click here.
If you have Skype, you can always call us for free!Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 August 2010 01:48 Written by Arian Jahansouz Tuesday, 24 August 2010 01:48
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to update your contact information in cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Go to Preferences and click Update Contact InfoLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)