Last Updated on Wednesday, 14 September 2011 01:00 Written by Ian McIntosh Monday, 26 September 2011 12:59
This article follows on from the previous article in the series.
One of the things my customers tell me is useful is my adding a support page to their website so they can easily log any problems or questions they have with me. I create a page that is not visible to visitors of the website, it is only visible to the website administrator(s). The page has a form that will automatically send me an email, without them even having to remember my email address. WithMojoPortal this is really easy to do.Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source