Last Updated on Thursday, 12 July 2012 09:44 Written by Carole Bennett Saturday, 21 July 2012 12:00
Unlike blogging platforms that require plugins to support other functionality, mojoPortal is a robust content management system that has a robust blog feature built into it “right out of the box”. If you’re leveraging your blog feature in mojoPortal to reach out to your customers, co-workers or other target market, you’ll want to make sure you optimize your reach as much as possible, while managing your time wisely. Let’s cover how to make that happen with the mojoPortal blog and two favorite social media outlets, Facebook & Twitter.
If you’ve already created your mojoPortal blog, you’ll see an icon at the top right of the feature:Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess