Last Updated on Friday, 11 March 2011 05:06 Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 11 March 2011 04:47
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to use HeidiSQL to remotely connect to your MySQL database. HeidiSQL is a free MySQL client that you can use to remotely connect to your database. To do so, simply follow these steps:
1) Click HERE to go to the HeidiSQL websiteLearn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 1 February 2011 05:03 Written by Naveed Ashraf Monday, 31 January 2011 02:25
Applied on: Both Cpanel (Linux) and WebSitePanel (Windows) hosting accounts
There are many ways to connect by FTP to a host. Sometimes we do not have a FTP client software or for any other reason, we may not able to use FTP client software at the time. In this case, the easiest way to connect to FTP is by using Internet Explorer, which has the best FTP support.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 11 March 2011 05:11 Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 14 August 2009 04:13
1. How to Fix the “The server principal ( ) is not able to access the database ( )” Error In Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
2. Windows PowerShell 2.0
3. How to backup a MSSQL database using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Studio Express
4. How to restore an MSSQL .bak database using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Studio Express
This post will give you step by step instructions on how to connect to your SQL server database using Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
1) Set up a “SQL Server 2008 Database” and a “SQL Server 2008 User” in your DotNetPanel. A tutorial on how to do that can be found here.
2) Go to the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Studio Express download page. The page can be accessed here.
3) Click “Download files below”.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)