Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:18 Written by Carole Bennett Wednesday, 26 September 2012 12:00
One of the important things that can be overlooked when deploying a nopCommerce-based site is the e-mail settings. If these aren’t properly configured, you’ll never receive notifications of purchases, requests from customers, or other important site communication. Here’s how to set that up.
Log in to your nopCommerce installation as an administrator, and navigate to the Admin section. Under Configuration, select “E-Mail Accounts”.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 13 November 2011 11:08 Written by Alvaro A Saturday, 11 December 2010 08:18
I am going to describe hereunto the different steps you would need to take in order to allow the mail system that we have, and your scripts to work together. The current system uses SMTP authentication, more secure and aimed at preventing the effects and consequences from spammers. This is aimed at Windows users mainly.
There are 2 popular ways of doing it. One is using the PEAR library and the other is using another application called PHP MAILER.
The PEAR libraryLearn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess